We operate Jabiru aircraft, including the LSA, J170 and J230. Jabiru aircraft are a light sport aircraft which are easy to fly and reliable, making them a popular choice for flight training facilities. Jabirus are also operated extensively for recreational flying, rural property management, commuting, surveillance and surveying.
Characteristics of Jabiru aircraft include:
- 2 seats
- 2 bladed direct drive propeller
- single engine
- high-wing monoplane
- composite monocoque construction
- fixed tricycle landing gear and steerable nose wheel.
Our rates are highly competitive with the RA-Aus flight schools Australia wide. You won't find more value for your investment in flight training anywhere - and we are right on Sydney's doorstep!
- Dual (with instructor) - $200
- Solo - $170
- Dual (with instructor) - $180
- Solo - $150
- Dual (with instructor) - $160
- Solo - $130